Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paris in the Fall

The Arc de Triomphe. I took a nap on the top. No joke! And this is what I heard an American say on the top "They should sell beer right here." GO america. Let's sell Budweiser on top of an extremely historical monument! And note to all. NEVER drive yourself in Paris. The cars going around in this circle don't have yield signs or lanes. They just drive and honk and omgosh it was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed!




I didn't get a picture of the line. But they make everyone wait in a very long line to get in. Only so many people are allowed in at one time. It was like bouncers at a club or something And everyone in the line was Japanese. It was a very interesting sight.

I finally made it to the Eiffel Tower! Okay and not to sound like a downer...but it's not as big as I thought it would be. And people harass you to buy their souvenirs. And they sell condoms in the gift shop. TACKY much??? But it photographs well!

VERY TOP of the Eiffel Tower! 

Largest shopping in the world. It was intense!














2 comments: