Tuesday, December 7, 2010

17th Geburtstag!

When you are an exchange student your birthday gets to last about three days :) The day before all the people from Australia are telling you happy birthday, then come the wishes from the people in the same country, then the people back home. 3 days of happy birthdays! Wasn't to bad :) On Tuesday, my actual birthday, I had family birthday. We had dinner at a tex-mex restaurant and I got to eat with my fingers! Chicken wings. EPIC for Switzerland. And we saw Harry Potter. We were supposed to go to the circus but about sunday Trudy and Tobias come down to my room and say "Savanna, we need to talk to you about something." I think oh no what did I do???!!! Tracked in snow, skipped class, uh-oh. Then they say "The circus called." I almost bursted out laughing. The circus calling was not what I had been expecting. But anyways the circus called saying we were the  only reservation they had and if we could come another time. So nada circus. And on Saturday my Swiss friends through me a little party. Cake and all :) It was great. Here are some pictures from the weeks events.




Andreas "Andy"

Amanda

Amanda and Luana

Luana and Dave

EVERYONE!:)

2 comments:

  1. You look very pretty - love those booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am behind! I have not checked to see if you posted anything new in several days. I am so glad to see that beautiful smile in your newest pictures. Glad to hear your birthday was so good. :) Merry Christmas Savanni!

    ReplyDelete